Borobudur Prambanan One day Tour is tour start from Jogjakarta in the morning to Borobudur temple th biggest Buddhist temple dated at 8th century and continue to Prambanan temple the biggest hindu temple of 9th century in one day tour . This tour is very recommeded to explore Jogjakarta where two temples located in one day tour, with itinerary as followed
07.00 – Upon arrival at Adi Sucipto airport, or pick up from your hotel in Jogjakarta, meet by your guide, then going direct to Borobudur Temple to visit the biggest Buddhist in temple in the world built at 8th century that compound by 3 levels that symbolize Kamadatu base of the temple, Rupadatu level where relief of Buddha life depicting on the wall and Arupadatu where 72 stupa located and one on the central
12.00 – Stop over at Mendut (small temple where located 3 Buddha statues and Pawon temples) if time permit
14.00 – Arrive and start to visit Prambanan temple the biggest complex Hindu temple in Java built at 9th century that compound by Brahma Siva and Vishnu Temple, See the relief of Ramayana and enjoy the sunset
16.00 – Transfer to airport, or to hotel End of service
1. Transport (including mpv type van air-conditioned driver van and parking fee)
2. Entrances tickets for both Borobudur and Prambanan Temples
3. English speaking tour guide
4, Mineral Water
2. Personal expenses
3. Gratuity for driver and tour guide
Up dated Price 2020
|Price per Pax USD||122||86||74||68||66|
How to book this tour ?
1. Please send your inquiry with details: date, total person and flight number or location where we should pick you up.
2. We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment.
3. Tour will ready after you proceed payment.
How Payment made?
1. Full payment by cash before tour
Further information and request a quotation please Contact us