Borobudur One day Tour from Jogjakarta to visit Borobudur temple combined with Jogjakarta City tour to visit Sultan Palace and Prambanan Temple in one day tour. This tour could be started both from hotel in Jogjakarta or airport (by early morning arrival flight)
Borobudur One Day Tour itinerary as followed:
07.00 Upon arrival at Adi Sucipto airport, or pick up from your hotel in Jogjakarta, met by your guide, then going direct to Borobudur Temple to visit the biggest Buddhist in temple in the world built at 8th century that compound by 3 levels that symbolize Kamadatu base of the temple, Rupadatu level where relief of Buddha life depicting on the wall and Arupadatu where 72 stupa located and one on the central
11.30 Stop over at Mendut (small temple where located 3 Buddha statues and Pawon temples) if time permit
11.00 Going back to Jogjakarta City Tour to visit the Sultan’s Palace, Water Castle and (then visit Batik Home Industry and Silver Smith if the time permits)
14.00 Visit Prambanan Temple the biggest complex Hindu temple in Java built at 9th century that compound by Brahma Siva and Vishnu Temple, See the relief of Ramayana and enjoy the sunset
17.00 Transfer to airport, or to hotel End of service
1. Transport (including mpv type van air-conditioned driver van and parking fee)
2. Entrances tickets
3. English speaking tour guide
4, Mineral Water
3. Tipping for driver and tour guide
Up dated Price 2019
|Price per Pax USD||126||89||78||72||69||66|
How to book this tour ?
1. Please send your inquiry with details: date, total person and flight number or location where we should pick you up.
2. We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment.
3. Tour will ready after you proceed payment.
How Payment made?
1. Full payment by cash before tour
Further information please <<Contact us >>