Jogjakarta bromo Ijen bali Tour start from Jogjakarta to Mount Bromo and continue to Ijen Crater and finish by transferring to hotel in Bali Tour Itinerary as followed
Day 01 Depart From Jogjakarta To Bromo
at 07.00 Depart from Yogyakarta by land and transfer to Bromo Overnight at hotel on slope of Mt. Bromo.
Day 02. Bromo Sunrise tour and transfer to Banyuwangi
03.00 Morning call, to start Bromo Tour and your journey, week up early
03.30 depart by Jeep 4×4 to enjoy the beauty of nature and the splendid sunrise at Mt. Penanjakan (2700 m) and see Panoramic view of Bromo and Semeru
07.00 Then proceed to Mt. Bromo crater through the sea of sand to Bromo crater
08.00 After Bromo tour, back to the hotel for breakfast & taking a bath in hotel,
10.00 you will be transferred to Banyuwangi.
Day 03 Tour To Kawah Ijen transfer to Ketapang Ferry Port
00.30 am depart from hotel to Ijen Crater or Kawah Ijen (Kawah Ijen Tour)
02.00 Trekking to rim of Ijen Crater to stay a moment
03.30 see blue fire and sunrise
05.00 going down from Kawah Ijen peak to rejoin the coach in Paltuding and
06.00 going directly drive to Ketapang, Banyuwangi, the ferry port,
07.30 arrive at the Port transfer by ferry to Bali
09.30 Meeting our driver in Gilimanuk Bali Ferry Port
12.00 arrive at hotel
end of service
1. 1-night Hotel room at Bromo Ecolodge
2. 1-night Hotel room at Ketapang indah
3 Private transport (driver fuel toll and parking fees)
4. Jeep 4×4 for Bromo Tour
5. Ferry boat fee. Local tour guide in Bromo and in Ijen
6. Local transport from Gilimanuk Ferry port to you hotel in Bali
1. All entrances Tickets to Bromo and Ijen crater
2. Personal expenses’
3. Meals (Dinner and Lunch)
|Price in USD||523||262||204||153||140||117|
How to book this tour ?
1. Please send your inquiry with details: date, total person and flight number or location where we should pick you up.
2. We will send your official invoice and instruction to payment.
3. Tour will ready after you proceed payment.
Further information and request a quotation please <<contact us >>